Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plus size suit

• 10-10-2017 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I am wondering has anyone any advise. I recently started a new job and I need to wear a skirt suit, the one that they order don't go up to my size so in order for me to get a suit I need to pick a different shade. I got the suit delivered and its awful, to the point where its making me anxious and upset. The jacket is like a mans jacket and the skirt is so ill fitting. The tailor said that he can fix it and I sent it away and it came back looking the same. I am now 2 months without a suit and its getting embarrassing. I have looked on Simply B / Oxendales / Next / Debenhams / M&S / Evans and there is nothing that is similar (dark grey).

Does anyone know would it be expensive to get one made.

I am mortified that this has happened and if anyone at work questions me I can feel myself go so red. Never mind even wearing a different suit.

I am about a size 24/26.

Thank you

Advertisement