Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage conversion for rental purposes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

as for the council... they can go and jump...

I wonder if there is any issue claiming rent a room relief from an unauthorised structure such a shed joined to house without planning.
    For example how could you prove true occupation of a part of the house? Maybe you just built a hall when revenue caught on?
    I would rather have all my paperwork in order cause revenue can make judgements and leave you with a rather nice bill.
    4 years tax on say income of 1k per month if you couldn't make rent a room relief stick could result in a 20k plus interest and penalties tax bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

But endacl... leopard print y-fronts... really?
    Don't judge me, dude.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

My head hurts......
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement