Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Signup Discount not Applied

Options
  • 11-10-2017 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I signed-up to an Eir broadband, TV & Phone bundle through the Eir website and everything went excellently until my first bill.

I had signed up with the bundle price discounted for the first six months and a free jersey. However this discount was never applied so I was charged the full bundle price from the start and I haven't received my jersey voucher.

I contacted eir support via chat and this didn't go well;

Some of the highlights included;
    - Explaining that the bill was for more than the first month due to my signup date (I understand this and its not the issue)
    - Ask why I signed up for a full price package if I knew a discounted one was available (I signed up to the discount - Is it even possible to signup online without a discount).

So with no satisfaction there I raised a complaint and the email response received again told me the bundle didn't have a discount.

I was extremely cautious when I ordered online and the discount and jersey were included.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I signed-up to an Eir broadband, TV & Phone bundle through the Eir website and everything went excellently until my first bill.

I had signed up with the bundle price discounted for the first six months and a free jersey. However this discount was never applied so I was charged the full bundle price from the start and I haven't received my jersey voucher.

I contacted eir support via chat and this didn't go well;

Some of the highlights included;
    - Explaining that the bill was for more than the first month due to my signup date (I understand this and its not the issue)
    - Ask why I signed up for a full price package if I knew a discounted one was available (I signed up to the discount - Is it even possible to signup online without a discount).

So with no satisfaction there I raised a complaint and the email response received again told me the bundle didn't have a discount.

I was extremely cautious when I ordered online and the discount and jersey were included.
    Hi Galway56736, 

Thanks for contacting us today.

I'm really sorry to hear this and for the issues, you've had with our chat team. I'll be sure to pass this on. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey  

Advertisement