Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled mult-room but kept getting charged moths afterwards

Options
  • 11-10-2017 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I cancelled multi-room with eir on 15/06/2017 and was told to return the multi-room box. The process to return the box was to go to my local post office and send it free post which I did. The following three months after cancelling the mult-room service when my eir bill was available online I was charged for the service. I have had to ring eir each month , go through the long and annoying wait to get through to an eir agent and explain everything time and time again. I don't have time for this hassle. I suffer from health problems and don't need the added stress. To make mattters worse I also was receiving letters asking me to return the multi-room box which I had done already so once again I've had to spend precious time ringing, waiting and explaining the same thing over and over again. The final straw was yesterday when I looked at my bill online, I was charged €40 for the non return of the multi-room box . I rang customer service, was very upset as I'm tired of the constant problems. Every time I have rang I'm told everything is sorted but it never is. I am not happy with the way I've been treated as an eir customer. I have spent a lot of wasted time ringing the eir centre , going to the post office etc. and still nothing was sorted. Im very unhappy with Eir customer service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Kendra138 wrote: »
    I cancelled multi-room with eir on 15/06/2017 and was told to return the multi-room box. The process to return the box was to go to my local post office and send it free post which I did. The following three months after cancelling the mult-room service when my eir bill was available online I was charged for the service. I have had to ring eir each month , go through the long and annoying wait to get through to an eir agent and explain everything time and time again. I don't have time for this hassle. I suffer from health problems and don't need the added stress. To make mattters worse I also was receiving letters asking me to return the multi-room box which I had done already so once again I've had to spend precious time ringing, waiting and explaining the same thing over and over again. The final straw was yesterday when I looked at my bill online, I was charged €40 for the non return of the multi-room box . I rang customer service, was very upset as I'm tired of the constant problems. Every time I have rang I'm told everything is sorted but it never is. I am not happy with the way I've been treated as an eir customer. I have spent a lot of wasted time ringing the eir centre , going to the post office etc. and still nothing was sorted. Im very unhappy with Eire customer service.
    Hi Kendra138, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kendra138

Account name : <removed>

Account no. <removed>

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi kendra138, I have removed your personal information from public view.
    Please send this in a private message to Tracey by clicking here.

Advertisement