If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 Mobile Headset

Options
  • 11-10-2017 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Can ye get yer hands on the above?  

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dashoonage wrote: »
    Hey guys. Can ye get yer hands on the above?  
    Hi Dashoonage.

Unfortunately we are totally out of stock with no current ETA for more arriving.

Might there be another set that might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Ill take recommendations all right :P 

Over ear active noise cancelling ( planes) with option to be bluetooth or wired with a decent mic, some level of android control as well. you know..answer calls skip tracks etc. 

budget in and around 200-250 

Ill take recommendations all right :P 

Over ear active noise cancelling ( planes) with option to be bluetooth or wired with a decent mic, some level of android control as well. you know..answer calls skip tracks etc. 

budget in and around 200-250 
    Hi Dashoonage.

How about the AKG N60 NC coming in at £239.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202706-n60-nc-wireless.aspx

Sennhieser have their PXC480 priced at £249.95 (No blue tooth).
    https://www.richersounds.com/catalog/product/view/id/5560/s/sennheiser-on-ear-closed-back-noise-cancelling-mic-headphones/category/88/

Sennheiser also product the HD4.50 priced at £159.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202578-hd450.aspx

Let me know if any of these catch your eye.

I actually tried on the HD4.50's there at lunch!  i liked them and they tick all the boxes. Let me read up some reviews etc on them

Thanks

I actually tried on the HD4.50's there at lunch!  i liked them and they tick all the boxes. Let me read up some reviews etc on them

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks
    No worries Dashoonage.

Let me know once you've done some research into them.

Any questions drop me a post.

Just ordered up the HD 4.50 there lads. Cheers for the recommendation. 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Dash - as ever your business is really appreciated

:)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.