Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long term bicycle rental for company use?

Options
  • 11-10-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Is there a shop that does long-term bicycle rental + servicing, locks and maybe even bike insurance (?) etc

My parent company in Sweden has company bicycles and I would like to suggest one for my office but it needs to be as painless as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I honestly can't understand why you can't just buy a bike...

Many bike shops will do a servicing deal... I used to pay Halfords euro25 & they would lookl after all my mechanical needs. I'm sure a local bike shop would do similar.

Insurance should be easy to arrange with your current provider... I googled and found http://www.bicycleinsurance.ie...

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Feckofff

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I honestly can't understand why you can't just buy a bike...

Maintenance, replacement, disposal, random bike related invoices etc etc
    The company won't be interest in having a poorly maintained rusting eyesore in the garage.

The idea of a bicycle as a service (BaaS) will be so much easier an idea to sell to the manager/bean counters.

Advertisement