Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dash cam recommendations

Options
  • 11-10-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Im interested in buying a dash cam to protect against insurance scams,,, any advice would be great,, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

There's a long thread on the Motors forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056815237 if you have enough time and patience to read through!

I'd ask there or skip to the later posts for info as technology will have changed since the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Don't know if this is any good of a recommendation for you, but there's an app called Navmii AI Dashcam (free to d/l off Google Play) for your phone.

Works perfect as a dashcam alternative. All you need is a method of attaching your phone to your windscreen. I have a suction cup phone holder that I use

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

Thanks for the info,,, Went to Halfords today and saw some,,, Apparently its way cheaper to buy on line then bring your receipt to your local store for fitting,,, the use stock from the shop!!

Advertisement