Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker Mortgage Investigation

Options
  • 11-10-2017 1:59pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a what was a tracker mortgage with my husband and my dad, which was taken out in 2006. I contacted BOI Mortgages by phone back in March to check if my mortgage was being included in the tracker investigation. I was told that if I'd ever been on a tracker, that the mortgage would be included, and they'd write to me in the summer when the investigation was completed. 

I haven't heard anything back, and was wondering can you guys provide me with an address to write to the tracker mortgage investigation team, so that I can get an update on the investigation and also request copies of all documents relating to my mortgage?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Toots,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Please see below for details to contact our dedicated team who handle any of our customer tracker mortgage queries.

Bank of Ireland Tracker Mortgage,
    Examination,
    PO Box 400,
    Castleisland,
    Co Kerry

Phone Number:1890 882 722

Thanks,

Kareana

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Thanks!

Advertisement