Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respisense or Snuza Hero Monitors

Options
  • 11-10-2017 2:15pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone used either of these? Or any other type of movement monitor that clips on to the nappy as opposed to going under the mattress?

I was thinking it would be handy because it could be used for naps in the pram as well as for bedtime. The only thing I'm wondering is would it be less effective when the baby starts to be able to roll over and is lying on their tummy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LAC14

Hi Toots,

I used the Snuza Hero for my little boy - he wouldn't settle sleeping on his back at all and I couldn't let him sleep on his tummy against all the guidance, so I bought the monitor. its quite neat and didn't seem to bother him at all even though it was on his nappy. It was so useful at the time, he slept sounder and i wasn't panicking about allowing him to do it. We only put it on him for bedtime and in the months we used it i think maybe it went off once or twice where it came away from his nappy as a result of his nighttime shuffling - false alarm!

Hope this helps...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That's deadly, thanks a million!

Advertisement