Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Public Transport & Templemore

• 11-10-2017 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

I have had to splash out a large amount of money on corrective eye surgery for this job and have a mortgage, etc to pay so I am afraid I may not be able to keep my car if/when I ever get into Templemore. Is this likely to cause complications during training? Are there decent public transport links to/from Templemore?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Are there decent public transport links to/from Templemore?

from where?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 CAJJ

There will more than likely be people commuting from your direction each week. The car park will get jammed every sunday night so car pooling is a necessity.

Get to know someone with a car and you provide the journey snacks and tunes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Riskymove wrote: »
    from where?

Cork direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

This will give you the public transport options available

https://www.journeyplanner.transportforireland.ie/nta/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Cork direction.

cork dublin train stops at templemore a number of times a day I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

CAJJ wrote: »
    There will more than likely be people commuting from your direction each week. The car park will get jammed every sunday night so car pooling is a necessity.

Get to know someone with a car and you provide the journey snacks and tunes :)

and petrol contribution :p

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Weejohnny

Do you have to leave the college and head home every weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭diddlybo

Weejohnny wrote: »
    Do you have to leave the college and head home every weekend?
    Unless you are from North Donegal you have to leave as far as I know. But don't hold me to that.

diddlybo wrote: »
    Unless you are from North Donegal you have to leave as far as I know. But don't hold me to that.

Lol, why so specific as North Donegal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭diddlybo

Weejohnny wrote: »
    Lol, why so specific as North Donegal?

Because it takes so long to drive there and back.

• Advertisement

diddlybo wrote: »
    Because it takes so long to drive there and back.

Its a long way to Tipperary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

train statition in templemore goes to cork and has reasonable times and prices

Advertisement