Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login Éir

Options
  • 11-10-2017 3:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

I just got connected to Éir Broadband but am unable to register to My Éir. It is looking for my 8888 number. What is this please. I have received a number of correspondence from Éir but none of them contain any number starting with these numbers. I can pm an account number if this helps. Went on line today at approx12.30.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Riva10 wrote: »
    I just got connected to Éir Broadband but am unable to register to My Éir. It is looking for my 8888 number. What is this please. I have received a number of correspondence from Éir but none of them contain any number starting with these numbers.  I can pm an account number if this helps.  Went on line today at approx12.30.
    Hi Riva10,

Thanks for getting in touch. This number is your stand-alone broadband number. If you PM me your account number and full name I'll be able to give this to you.

- Adam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Hi Adam
    Thank you for the reply.  PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Riva10 wrote: »
    Hi Adam
    Thank you for the reply.  PM sent
    Thanks,

I'll get back to your PM shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement