Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever seen 'normal looking' people suddenly get into a fight in public?

• 11-10-2017 3:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭

Normal excludes junkies, people who are drunk to their knees, and low lives

I was on the 75 towards Tallaght and getting off at Dundrum Shopping Centre when these two girls 10 minutes after I got on started having arguments with a black guy that seemed to be their friend. The girls were in 6th year from what I heard and the black guy was a friend of theirs.

Unbelievable it was they went from a cute trio to one girl getting angry and the oher annoyed at the guy. They caught everyones attention when one girl shouted "Will you stop!"

The most interesting reaction I thought was from the black guy. He seemed very calm, not a messer/rowdymaker unlike some lads from 6th year. and concerned that his friend was shouting. A while after their petty argument, he put on his earphones and ignored the attempts of the shouting girl to speak to him calling her a "rude b*tch" in the calmest voice.

But I'm really not surprised to be honest, after all this is the Dublin Bus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What has his colour to do with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I shouted at a pigeon once while waling down the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

*snowflake alert*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

297.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I shouted at a pigeon once while waling down the street.

Coo coo cool story bro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭nigel_wilson

sugarman wrote: »
    Thats not a fight, thats an argument:rolleyes:

Every single bus of school kids is like that, you mustn't get out too much.

Just get down with it mate. I've had a bad start but hopefully I'll finish this thread well..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Lucky this girl only got called a rude bitch.

The black guy played it cool with his explosiveness and fast twitch muscles, id say he went on about his day in his air jordans, dunking basketballs when he saw fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Seen a couple of guys in suits one day get into a row downstairs in M&S on Grafton St.

Initially I thought they were shooting a movie or something but nope. Security broke it up and they straightened their ties, gathered the belongings and off they popped. One even had a brief case and and long umbrella.

Maybe they both badly wanted the last of the reduced Devonshire Beef with Organic Watercress sambos. Always a popular choice with the local stockbrokers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Sounds like a normal teenage conversation to me. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

What do you mean by normal looking people, people can get into fights which ever way they look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Mutant z wrote: »
    What do you mean by normal looking people, people can get into fights which ever way they look.

Always look away is my motto.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,272 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Some of my best friends are black?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Few times.

Seen two guys hopping into each other in Budapest. Another time in Cork, once in Galway city. All of these were 'normal' people as such. Though could be on smack for all I knew.

One evening in Amsterdam a 'respectable looking' drunk guy (alot bigger than me) swung at me out of the blue. Seen it so I blocked it trapped his arm and wrist, got him in off balance position by moving to his side and did a hard sweep kick. Didn't realize he'd go down like a sack of spuds so tried grabbing his head before it hit the pavement. He was OK, scurried off just his pride was hurt but it thought me to be 'on' in social situations and that unprovoked attacks do happen out of the blue.

Knowing Wing Chun saved me from getting hurt in this scenario.

So everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Chung tonight in Budapest ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Normal excludes junkies, people who are drunk to their knees, and low lives (knackers, gypsies etc.)

I was on the 75 towards Tallaght and getting off at Dundrum Shopping Centre when these two girls 10 minutes after I got on started having arguments with a black guy that seemed to be their friend. The girls were in 6th year from what I heard and the black guy was a friend of theirs.

Unbelievable it was they went from a cute trio to one girl getting angry and the oher annoyed at the guy. They caught everyones attention when one girl shouted "Will you stop!"

The most interesting reaction I thought was from the black guy. He seemed very calm, not a messer/rowdymaker unlike some lads from 6th year. and concerned that his friend was shouting. A while after their petty argument, he put on his earphones and ignored the attempts of the shouting girl to speak to him calling her a "rude b*tch" in the calmest voice.

But I'm really not surprised to be honest, after all this is the Dublin Bus.

Which one do you fit into OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Erik Shin wrote: »
    So everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Chung tonight in Budapest ?

Wang Chung?. LOL. :p

Wang Chung?. LOL. :p

Everybody Have Fun Tonight https://g.co/kgs/W8Rjz3

Oldie :D

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Just get down with it mate. I've had a bad start but hopefully I'll finish this thread well..

ill-believe-it-when-i-see-it.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

No, I haven't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Would anyone hit a siamese twin who got lippy?

Advertisement