Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

active retirement free things

Options
  • 11-10-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Last Sunday did a free tour of the Botanic Gardens.
    Had a beautiful day.

Autumn Colour
    Daily throughout October

Autumn in the gardens is an incredible experience. Join us for a special guided tour through the autumn leaves and herbaceous borders savouring the seasonal colour and view some of the sculptures dotted throughout the gardens along the way.
    Times: Monday – Saturday 11.30am and 3.00pm - €5 per person 
    Sundays 12.00pm and 2.30pm. - Free of charge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭edireland

Great free ebooks on activeretirement free-ebooks

What's the best part time work in retirement. ?

Anyone had my experience of been treated 6 time by a HSE physiotherapist and just given hand outs.
    A told it's best practice as it's proven the exercise is the only best long term solution.
    I got no manipulation at all.
    When I complained I was told I been doing this for years and even have private practice.

Anyone had my experience of been treated 6 time by a HSE physiotherapist and just given hand outs.
    A told it's best practice as it's proven the exercise is the only best long term solution.
    I got no manipulation at all.
    When I complained I was told I been doing this for years and even have private practice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

edireland wrote: »
    not sure what this has to do with gardening?

• Advertisement
Advertisement