If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oppo UDP203

Options
  • 11-10-2017 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Lads,

I am looking to upgrade my BD player to UHD. What's the best you can do on Oppo UDP-203? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

LordDingo wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

I am looking to upgrade my BD player to UHD. What's the best you can do on Oppo UDP-203? 
    Hi LordDingo,

If you wanted to go ahead with one I could do you a UDP203 for £629 including shipping.

Let me know if you'd like to order.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LordDingo

Hi Lads,

Hi LordDingo,

If you wanted to go ahead with one I could do you a UDP203 for £629 including shipping.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David. Sending PM. 

Hi Lads,

Hi LordDingo,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David. Sending PM. 
    That's all sorted for you and should be with you on Monday.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cyklo

Hi Lads.
    I'm after Oppo UDP-203. Any chance to get one of these from you?

cyklo wrote: »
    Hi Lads.
    I'm after Oppo UDP-203. Any chance to get one of these from you?
    Hi Cyklo.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 203 is now finished and Oppo have stopped production of all 4K players.

Might there be a different unit that would be of interest to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 cyklo

Hi Cyklo.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the 203 is now finished and Oppo have stopped production of all 4K players.

According richersounds.com there are still some available in the local shops but not online. I though that maybe you have one, even from exposition.
    I'm afraid I'm not looking for any other model. My Panasonic UB700 still going strong, but wanted to get Oppo before they will dissapear completly. Thanks anyway.

cyklo wrote: »
    Hi Cyklo.

Thanks for the post.

According  richersounds.com there are still some available in the local shops but not online. I though that maybe you have one, even from exposition.
    I'm afraid I'm not looking for any other model. My Panasonic UB700 still going strong, but wanted to  get Oppo before they will dissapear completly. Thanks anyway.
    Hi Cyklo.

Some of the English store might have some left which display on the .co.uk website.

Here at the Belfast store we use our .ie website which covers North and South Ireland.
    Unfortunately we are totally sold out and have even sold our display unit.

Any of the one at the English store require collection and we are unable to request stock once it is at another store unfortunately.

Sorry I could not help further on getting one of the 203's for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.