Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Mac Offers

Options
  • 11-10-2017 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

I know were 6/7 weeks away from the Black Friday weekend but did any of the retailers (Compub, Harvey Normans etc) have discounts on Mac’s last year?

I’m looking to pick up a 27” iMac in mid-November and it might be worth waiting a week or two for the sales. Also I presume if there were any sales it was just for stock on their shelves? I’d be looking to change the Fusion Drive for an SSD so don’t know will any overs extend to custom orders.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Any discount will be tiny.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Harvey Norman will likely have a sale of 10% on some Macs.

Advertisement