Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SM-PCE1

Options
  • 11-10-2017 9:36pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

my ribble has a mixture of Ultegra Di2

Working fine but cant seem to charge it. I plug it in charges for a minute then the error light flashes.

Any one have a SM-PCE1 i could borrow?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Tried 3 usb plus all rated above 2 amps. No joy.

Tried a different socket and seems to be charging now

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Zen0

I know that this puts me firmly in the old farts school, but this is why I can't see myself going electronic shifting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Once you try it you wont go back.

My socket seems to be issue not Di2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Socket in the wall? or in the DI2?

Borderfox wrote: »

The wall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Time for a new house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

godtabh wrote: »
    my ribble has a mixture of Ultegra Di2

Working fine but cant seem to charge it. I plug it in charges for a minute then the error light flashes.

Any one have a SM-PCE1 i could borrow?

So its not working fine!

Borderfox wrote: »
    wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Time for a new house!

Don't mention the war. Meant to be signing for a new on tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

godtabh wrote: »
    Don't mention the war. Meant to be signing for a new on tomorrow!

Proper order. If your existing house can't accomadate di2 charging for your bike, then you gotta move!

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Proper order. If your existing house can't accomadate di2 charging for your bike, then you gotta move!

Also has room for more bikes

Advertisement