Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halloween Party Over 30s

• 11-10-2017 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭

So I like to dress up for Halloween, but I don't want to be surrounded by students. Anybody know of any fancy dress Halloween themed party nights in Dublin City centre that are frequented by an older crowd? I'm 33 btw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

So, AH is the new Dublin Halloween forum now is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭selectamatic

I believe Coppers and/or The Palace should satisfy the levels of sophistication and maturity you're after...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I believe Coppers and/or The Palace should satisfy the levels of sophistication and maturity you're after...

No.....

me_irl wrote: »
    So, AH is the new Dublin Halloween forum now is it?

If there is such a forum can you link it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

YellowLead wrote: »
    If there is such a forum can you link it???

Sure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Perhaps Cafe en Seine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

We're having a Halloween party. We're in our forties. There will be a bowl for your car keys if you're driving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Dont forget your costume

8f05f5c27c5f89d2d9beb42b4387779a--funny-halloween-costumes-happy-halloween.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

That turned my stomach ^.

OP if you keep your eyes peeled for ads for a masquerade ball , if you're in Dublin there might be something on. There's lots on for Halloween in the UK but it's just not done here as much. I love dressing up and I think I still will when I'm a pensioner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That Halloween Event at the IMMA?

• Advertisement

Perhaps Cafe en Seine?

Thanks - I had a google and can't find details of Halloween party there, but they did do a 90s themed Halloween last year so they probably do something every year. Thank you!

We're having a Halloween party. We're in our forties. There will be a bowl for your car keys if you're driving.

Well that's what I get for posting in after hours 😂

That Halloween Event at the IMMA?

Thanks - I had a look. Not really into the whole twenties thing or swing music, and I'd be worried that the crowd attending that would take themselves too seriously...maybe I'm just being too picky!

That turned my stomach ^.

OP if you keep your eyes peeled for ads for a masquerade ball , if you're in Dublin there might be something on. There's lots on for Halloween in the UK but it's just not done here as much. I love dressing up and I think I still will when I'm a pensioner.
    Will do thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Hopefully I'll be lying in a skip in a bout of alcohol induced projectile vomiting and scuttering

Advertisement