Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto Branch Collectors

Options
  • 11-10-2017 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. An idea just popped into my head for a Christmas gift for my parents. They're getting old (obviously) and finding maintaining the home harder and harder. There's a lot of hedges in particular. I was wondering whether anyone here knew of any powered method of collecting branches and other trimmings cut from from hedges. It would make the job a lot easier for them. Price doesn't really matter so long as it's not an arm and a leg. Just something to help ease the burden of gardening for them. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mr321

Not sure what size or thickness of branches your on about but s lawnmower will pick up hedge trimmings and light enough branches.

Also those leave suckers. Like a motor hover

Advertisement