Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom.net email login

Options
  • 12-10-2017 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Seen an email in my spam folder from eir stating my email account will be deleted if I do not login to my account within 60 days of receiving the first email. I did receive any email from you and the one I seen as far as I'm concerned is the first email.

I just tried to login there and it failed to do so.

First off I have not used eircom login for about 7 years or more I have my emails, which is still in active use, being forwarded to my gmail account for many reason but mainly because it is secure. I still keep getting a gmail notification stating emails scanned 'contained a virus'. I have not used eircom login for this reason you can keep your dirty viruses on your server thanks!

Now because I can't trust the validity of emails is this an amail from eir which was in my spam folder in gmail. Are you going to delete my active email address which is registered to my landline I have with you?

I can't login into the account because I get an error message see the attached named "eircom.net account.jpg" also from this link: https://my.eir.ie/eircom/transactional/login I get a 404 error so please tell me how to login into my actively in use email account so you can take me off the delete list of supposed inactive old eircom email accounts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Seen an email in my spam folder from eir stating my email account will be deleted if I do not login to my account within 60 days of receiving the first email. I did receive any email from you and the one I seen as far as I'm concerned is the first email.

First off I have not used eircom login for about 7 years or more I have my emails, which is still in active use, being forwarded to my gmail account for many reason but mainly because it is secure. I still keep getting a gmail notification stating emails scanned 'contained a virus'. I have not used eircom login for this reason you can keep your dirty viruses on your server thanks!

Now because I can't trust the validity of emails is this an amail from eir which was in my spam folder in gmail. Are you going to delete my active email address which is registered to my landline I have with you?

I can't login into the account because I get an error message see the attached named "eircom.net account.jpg" also from this link: https://my.eir.ie/eircom/transactional/login I get a 404 error so please tell me how to login into my actively in use email account so you can take me off the delete list of supposed inactive old eircom email accounts.
    Hi ilikewaffles,

We are currently deleting webmail accounts that have not been logged into in 2 or more years so if you haven't logged into your account in 7 years this email would be legitimate. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues logging into your account. If you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they'll be able to look into that for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi ilikewaffles,

We are currently deleting webmail accounts that have not been logged into in 2 or more years so if you haven't logged into your account in 7 years this email would be legitimate. 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues logging into your account. If you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they'll be able to look into that for you.

- Adam
    Its really just a matter of having the link that works to login to the eircom.net!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

What about this one this from you's also? No idea why I'm getting this first off I did not sign up to receive any notification for my bill secondly I am not on your mailing list for eir to be able to contact me through email, calls or text. I get a paper bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

What about this one this from you's also? No idea why I'm getting this first off I did not sign up to receive any notification for my bill secondly I am not on your mailing list for eir to be able to contact me through email, calls or text. I get a paper bill.
    Hi,

Can you send me your account number and full name in a PM so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement