Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores click and collect

Options
  • 12-10-2017 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

I ordered some items online for my mother last week, I collected package yesterday and when I brought them to her she realised she got someone elses items but with the same first name as mine. I showed the girl at customer service my phone with email of order number and had to sign a printout of this. I rang the store hoping that maybe since it was their fault they could maybe send a courier to collect the package and bring mine but they just didn't want to know and though offering an apology that was the end of it. I don't feel this is good enough and im wondering what recourse I could take

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

You could cancel your order and ask for a refund when dropping the other items back.
    That's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Post on their FB and see? Social media tends to get the top level of CS attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

I've often collected internet orders from Dunnes. Its been painless for me to be honest. The printout to be signed is a copy of the order. Did you pick up another persons order or was the order fulfilled incorrectly? Either way its probably best to use the contact details on the faq, which is different to the store:

https://www.dunnesstores.com/faqs-contact-us/content/fcp-content

Advertisement