Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection

Options
  • 12-10-2017 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I am looking to get a new connection in my house, there was a connection in the past before i moved in (5 years ago) but was removed for some reason. Can you tell me if me if i have a telephone or UAN number assigned to my address my eircode D07Y7E5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi I am looking to get a new connection in my house, there was a connection in the past before i moved in (5 years ago) but was removed for some reason. Can you tell me if me if i have a telephone or UAN number assigned to my address my eircode D07Y7E5
    Hi Conor,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. If the line isn't active at your home there wouldn't be a landline number or UAN associated with it. A landline number and a UAN only generate once the service is active. If you give our sales team a ring on 1800503303 they should be able to arrange to have your line activated.

- Adam

Advertisement