Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parquet Flooring

Options
  • 12-10-2017 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Not sure if this is the proper place to put this thread, but I'll ask anyway.

Am renovating and looking to do a parquet floor from living room through to kitchen diner. It's quite a large space, but think it would look great, so willing to take the plunge if I can get it at a good price.

Have a quote of the following, wondering if it's reasonable...

48 sq m Engineered Oak Parquet, adhesive and fitting all in incl vat, €4850

If anyone has any recommendations of flooring providers, please do so (I guess by PM).
    West of Ireland ideally, but willing to travel if a saving can be had.

Am aware it's time intensive work, so fitting will be more expensive than a regular floorboard, but would be interested to compare prices on similar work anyone has had done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

Bump anyone any reccomendations for parquet flooring in Dublin?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭ec_pc

From experience, some of the engineered parquet flooring is vastly overpriced in Dublin in my opinion. Priced some flooring in Dublin which came out at about €95 per sq yd, supply only not including glue etc. Went online, got same flooring delivered from uk supplier for €50 per sq yd including delivery.

Shop around!

Advertisement