Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a Montessori with ECCE Scheme charge for a particular session?

Options
  • 12-10-2017 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

We enrolled our child on a Montessori for next year. He will start on January in the afternoon session and change to the mornings sessions on September, that is more convenient for us. Recently and after payed the deposit, they informed us that the only free one is the afternoon session and if we want the morning one we will need to pay. Is that possible? can they charge us if they have the ecce scheme and my child qualify for it? I don't think we can get our deposit back but the whole Idea was to send it there because it was free. I would thought it twice before doing it if I knew that I would need to pay.

Advertisement