Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reidy Computer Repairs Bettystown

Options
  • 12-10-2017 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi. Does anyone on here have experience of Reidy Computer Repairs in Bettystown?? Their address is 93A Eastham Road. Reidyonlinedotcom. I’m looking for someone who has used them and if so would you recommend them. Don’t know if it’s a one man show or a company. I have an urgent job and don’t want to use them without some recommendations. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LOU76

The family member who had the urgent job unfortunately didn’t wait for me and went to this shower with the computer that needed to be fixed. They’re called Reidy Computer Repairs in Bettystown. €200 later and the computer he supposedly repaired is still not working. And he wants more money!!!! He’s now taken advantage of an older person - I’m just sick about it. And it also appears to not to be a proper company - not Vat registered, he cannot show qualifications etc. So I can now recommend to all that this crowd be avoided like the plague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

LOU76 wrote: »
    The family member who had the urgent job unfortunately didn’t wait for me and went to this shower with the computer that needed to be fixed. They’re called something Computer Repairs in somewhere €200 later and the computer he supposedly repaired is still not working. And he wants more money!!!! He’s now taken advantage of an older person - I’m just sick about it. And it also appears to not to be a proper company - not Vat registered, he cannot show qualifications etc. So I can now recommend to all that this crowd be avoided like the plague.

dont have to be vat registered to be a business
    whats wrong with the computer and what did he fix?
    also maybe remove th businss name

Advertisement