Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rehearsal room required for 3 days in Nov.

• 12-10-2017 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!
    Myself and my pal will be coming to Dublin next month from Denmark to record vocals for an album and need a quiet-ish room for 3 days - 24, 25, 26 of November (roughly 5-6 hours a day).
    We don’t need any equipment as we’ll be be recording with just a laptop and a mic.
    Asked 4K but they recommended against going there due to the sound leaking into our room from the other bands rehearsing.
    It doesn’t have to be totally quiet, just as long as we don’t have a drum kit competing with the vocals.
    Anyone recommend anywhere in the Dublin area? All tips appreciated.
    Cheers!
    /Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

IMO "Volt Studios" would be a good place to check out first.

www.voltstudios.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 retrobren

Thanks!
    I’ll give them a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

hey mate I've a friend who has rehearsal space. Mail me here and I can pass on numbers etc.

Advertisement