Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Military Medical exam

• 12-10-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I was wondering what exactly is tested for in the RDF/PDF medical exams do they test for drugs and if so which ones?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭ronanc21

jay768 wrote: »
    I was wondering what exactly is tested for in the RDF/PDF medical exams do they test for drugs and if so which ones?
    The medical is fairly extensive. They do ECG's , eyesight, hearing, take blood and and urine samples etc. Yes, they do test for drugs , and I could be wrong but when i went through it they didnt mention what drugs they were testing for but they made it fairly clear if ye were on anything it would be shown in the tests

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jay768

ronanc21 wrote: »
    The medical is fairly extensive. They do ECG's , eyesight, hearing, take blood and and urine samples etc. Yes, they do test for drugs , and I could be wrong but when i went through it they didnt mention what drugs they were testing for but they made it fairly clear if ye were on anything it would be shown in the tests

Thank you for the response

Advertisement