Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black bag caught on pole

Options
  • 12-10-2017 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hi i am in the wexford area and have noticed a large black bag outside my house,not bin bag this seems more like a heavy cloth than plastic has become tangled between about 5 cables and the pole itsself...when its windy it is putting a lot of stres on the cables and the pole its self,causeing it to sway....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

goodjay wrote: »
    hi i am in the wexford area and have noticed a large black bag outside my house,not bin bag this seems more like a heavy cloth than plastic has become tangled between about 5 cables and the pole itsself...when its windy it is putting a lot of stres on the cables and the pole its self,causeing it to sway....
    Hi goodjay,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know about this. If you give our dangerous plants department a ring on 1850245424 they'll be able to get this looked into for you.

- Adam

Advertisement