Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka T3 Tac A1

Options
  • 13-10-2017 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you fine gentlemen or ladies have bought a Tac A1?

Any chance of a quick review? Which RFD did you get it from? What was the lead time? And ballpark price?

Tah bunches,
    Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Hack12

Hilltop had one or two. Not sure of the price but only heard good things

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭nedcbr6

Any idea on price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

nedcbr6 wrote: »
    Any idea on price

Mate recently quoted €2200

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

alanmc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you fine gentlemen or ladies have bought a Tac A1?

Any chance of a quick review? Which RFD did you get it from? What was the lead time? And ballpark price?

Tah bunches,
    i've been wondering the same thing myself
    read a couple of good reviews of it

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭zeissman

Iv the tikka t3x varmint also had bit on the floor beside a tac and no noticeable difference in apperance bar the cheek comb and break but fit that on mine and ya could say mine was the tac lol as for the triggers I think the tac has a set trig but mine is just as chrisp and adjustable I fitted mine with 20moa rail I think it's a 0 rail on the tac
    What I'm trying b to say is you could save a lot of money buy the varmint spend the savings on chassic up grades that you may be doing anyway
    Just my taughts
    The op is asking about the T3 tac A1 which is a different rifle from the T3 tac which is the one you are describing.
    I recently bought a T3x ctr and it's a great rifle. The Tac A1 is basically the same rifle as the ctr with the 2 stage trigger and alluminun chassis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭john jameson

Apologies my mistake
    And have deleted my response

Advertisement