Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai Raid

Options
  • 13-10-2017 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi - I had the guards raid my house yesterday and had like 3 ounces of marijuana in one bag. But I took out my phone to send someone a msg and under pressure I gave them my phone unlocked and they had a long snoop. Asked for my pin to unlock it I felt like I could refuse - anyway they looked at everything. A lot of info on it to be honest. They put it in the evidence bag and took it away with everything but I've blocked the phone now whilst in their possession. Does anyone know can they use my phone as evidence in court considering the phone is dead/blocked. Also I spoke as they were doing the raid as I wanted to make work and maybe said some things I shouldn't of as regards names. But I wasn't under arrest so they can't use anything I said against me? Please help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement