Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sim only application

Options
  • 13-10-2017 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I applied online for a sim only deal.
    Sent a pic of my passport and a bill (current mobile provider bill)
    I received a generic (automated) email from Eir asking me to send ID if I hadnt already done so.
    Problem is , I don't know if you received my email with the ID , if the ID is not acceptable or if there is another issue with the application?
    Could someone help me out if I PM the application number,
    Thanks
    Sham.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sham69 wrote: »
    HI,
    I applied online for a sim only deal.
    Sent a pic of my passport and a bill (current mobile provider bill)
    I received a generic (automated) email from Eir asking me to send ID if I hadnt already done so.
    Problem is , I don't know if you received my email with the ID , if the ID is not acceptable or if there is another issue with the application?
    Could someone help me out if I PM the application number,
    Thanks
    Sham.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Have you received an account number or order number for this order? If so, can you send me a PM containing either of them and your full name please?

- Adam

Advertisement