Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Student accommodation suggestions

Options
  • 13-10-2017 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'd like to hear from anyone who's lived in Menlo park student apartments and Gort na Coirbe apartments. How far is each walking distance in time from the NUIG sports centre say.
    I know Menlo park are a bit further out, but other than that if you lived in either of these apartments could you give me some general feedback please. Menlo is on the side of a busy road, is it hard to sleep at night ? What's the soundproofing like between apartments ? If there was any problems in either place with say people being excessively loud or disturbance generally, how efficient are the management they in sorting it out (do they bother even?). Is there enough washing machines for everyone or do you have to keep coming back to the washroom ? Does the WiFi work well throughout the blocks ? Is there a bus from Menlo to near the university ? I'd appreciate your feedback and any advice- from students or from the parents of students, past or present. Thanks.

Advertisement