Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Lissycasey Co. Clare

Options
  • 13-10-2017 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering when broadband is to be rolled out in Lissycasey, Co. Clare. It was originally pencilled in for h2 2017. However for approximately the last year it has being marked purple within the next 12 months. Within 12 months is not a great indication as it hasnt changed in nearly a year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

talkingpj wrote: »
    Hi,

I am wondering when broadband is to be rolled out in Lissycasey, Co. Clare. It was originally pencilled in for h2 2017. However for approximately the last year it has being marked purple within the next 12 months. Within 12 months is not a great indication as it hasnt changed in nearly a year.
    Hi talkingpi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Can you send me your wircode in a PM so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement