Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bank Card

Options
  • 13-10-2017 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi,
    My debit card expired in September, I wasn't issued with an automatic replacement so I ordered one through my online account in early September. This failed to arrive so I phoned the helpline at the end of September, who informed me one was automatically issued at the beginning of September, it was cancelled anyway when i ordered the new one myself. Neither cards turned up. I then had to order a third card which he told me would take 5-7 working days, this has also failed to materialise. I have  no access to the money in my account, my direct debits done through the card are being refused and I can't do any online shopping. This is beyond a joke at this stage. Can someone look into this and tell me what is going on and when you'll sort this out??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Kellso81,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We are sorry to hear this.

When you spoke with an advisor over the phone did you check with the advisor that your address is correct on the account? Have you changed your address recently?

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

Hi Kellso81,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We are sorry to hear this.

When you spoke with an advisor over the phone did you check with the advisor that your address is correct on the account? Have you changed your address recently?

Thanks,

Kareana
    Yeah, everything was checked and double checked. There's been no changes recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Kellso81,

Thanks for your reply.

Please log on to your 365 online and submit your query though the online service desk and an advisor will be able to gain access to your account and investigate this for you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement