Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging coin

Options
  • 13-10-2017 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,I'm just wondering what the story is with lodging coins.i wanted to lodge €42 into my account today and was told I couldn't lodge coins.i had two twenty notes and a €2 coin.sk I had to lodge the 40.
    I needed to lodge this amount to cover a bill.and now i don't have enough money in my account to cover it.why is this??it's all money at the end if the day!!the bank was quiet too,it's not like I was holding anyone up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi trionap11,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear this.

As we can accept notes only in our lodgement machines I'm afraid the €2 euro wouldn't be accepted.

Can you let us know in a private message what branch you were dealing with please.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement