Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bryan Adams 3arena 21st May 2018

Options
  • 13-10-2017 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭

22467528_1567399619973119_4704764050515902128_o.jpg?oh=00019682dedc1a64767c65bd2d9fe92b&oe=5A84F948

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 amckenna96

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone would have a spare 3 presale code/link for this? I’m from the North, but despite being a 3 customer, I’m not eligible for tickets. Only asking as I have a 9am lecture on Friday mornings and won’t be able to get the tickets then. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

amckenna96 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone would have a spare 3 presale code/link for this? I’m from the North, but despite being a 3 customer, I’m not eligible for tickets. Only asking as I have a 9am lecture on Friday mornings and won’t be able to get the tickets then. Thank you!

PM you a code

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DTLimerick

Anyone know the limit of tickets that can be purchased on Friday per person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Just grabbed 2 standing there €140 :)
    Roll on may.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Second date added on the 22nd.
    Very good seats available, for those interested.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Looking forward to this tonight. We got some excellent seats right down near the front.

I like gigs at the 3 where the seating runs down to the standing area as otherwise, with a row 21 seat (front row when they open it up) you're miles back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Looking forward to this tonight. We got some excellent seats right down near the front.

I like gigs at the 3 where the seating runs down to the standing area as otherwise, with a row 21 seat (front row when they open it up) you're miles back.

How did it go? I'm going tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Well, seems I jinxed myself by speaking too soon as shortly after I posted the Adverts seller we were buying the tickets from messaged to say he had to withdraw them from sale as they had apparently offered them to a friend and had forgotten. Likely story of course, no doubt it was a more a case of being gazumped, as I seen they also had the tickets listed on Donedeal.

Ah well, maybe tomorrow, if I can get the night off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭roadmaster

I went last night with a group lads from my younger years. Have to say it was a brilliant night he had the place bouncing. His band is second to none with a good solid 2 hour set. I would say the place was 95% full from where i could see with only a few seats in each of the far corners. The three arena is top venue in my opinion as the sound is fantastic and easy access to the bar!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He's pretty polished, it's a simple set up but it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

He was great, sounded amazing. Fair play to him doing a 27 song set two nights on the trot.

Advertisement