Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Galway

Options
  • 13-10-2017 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all.looking for a good hairdresser in galway. I had found my gem in bellessimo years ago: Angela .she had given me a lovely funky haircut but the next time I went back she had gone and I can't seem to find someone to sort out my very straight boring hair. Any idea? I have tried Peter Mark and wasn't impressed. Thx all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Pazam are good but beware they are expensive.
    Zenith are also good.
    I've been to The Face as well and have been impressed.
    I tend to steer clear of Peter Mark if I'm honest. I've never been impressed with their service or ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

anna080 wrote: »
    Pazam are good but beware they are expensive.
    Zenith are also good.
    I've been to The Face as well and have been impressed.
    I tend to steer clear of Peter Mark if I'm honest. I've never been impressed with their service or ability.
    I had the worst experience of my life in Pazam. My hair was ruined. However, Zenith are good. Quiff are good. Bellissimo are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I had the worst experience of my life in Pazam. My hair was ruined. However, Zenith are good. Quiff are good. Bellissimo are good.

Really? I find them good and have never had any problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Laura in Raymond Skelton is great. They are out in knocknacarra but worth the trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

I'll pm you over what they did to my hair. I wouldn't go near them ever again or recommend anyone else to go to them. Suffice to say that my long blonde hair was ruined and I'm now brunette because of the damage done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement