Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What age did you stop clubbing at?

• 13-10-2017 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭

Im only 22 just finished college. I feel past it. I still like parties and bars and music festivals and and the like..but clubs with ****ty music and overpriced cover charge just seem stupid to me now. A lot of people my age still go obviously but I feel like I had enough fun at them during college
    I know people who are late twenties and still go clubbing and a few years ago I thought Id love to be doing fun stuff like that at that age but it just seems a bit immature
    What age did you feel too old to be going to clubs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I never started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Clubs are **** much rather a decent pub/bar where I can have a conversation with someone and not have to shout for the whole night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Stop? No way man, we're gonna keep on rockin' forever, forever, forever....

Ps 22 IS ancient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Stopped mid-late 20s. Local club closed. Was hand for a late drink in the later years I went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭piplip87

No upper age limit. Although all clubs at the minute seem to be crap. Crappy chart music, hardmen thinking their Mc Greggor. Plenty of late bars these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

I stopped going at 22 as well. I'm 25 now. Just not arsed to be honest. I don't really drink anymore but if I do I just head out to a pub or whatever. Ended up in a club there last month on my boyfriends 30th...didn't really enjoy it, to cramped and to way over priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I once bumped into one of my uncles in the nightclub ,he was in his 50s then

>some people never adult :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

LOL at a 22 year old thinking they are past it.

I didn't feel my first hangover until I was 26.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

rave till the grave bro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Clubs are sh*te

Late bars where its at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

captain_birdseye.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    captain_birdseye.jpg

Santa on summer holidays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Nnnnnnnnnnnineteen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Have stopped 'going' long time ago, mid-late twenties. Doesn't mean I couldn't end up in one at a time when it seems like a good idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Clubs were way better back in the day.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Totally. But maybe that was because you wouldn't be wondering if half the people think 'look at that old eejit'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,608 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Usually when the baby seals got old enough to bite.

Advertisement