Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | Black Ops 4 | News and Rumours!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well download started on my PS4, I believe you could download it earlier on Xbox and PC as well
    Also might be worth checking GameStop and Smyth's as Game in the UK, GameStop in the US have permission to sell hardcopies of the game from 6pm on Thursday and are supposed to be playable online once installed.
    Blackout section downloaded first that's 18GB. It now downloads the balance of the 51.5GB which contains the Zombies and Multiplayer elements

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Well download started on my PS4, I believe you could download it earlier on Xbox and PC as well
    Also might be worth checking GameStop and Smyth's as Game in the UK, GameStop in the US have permission to sell hardcopies of the game from 6pm on Thursday and are supposed to be playable online once installed.
    Blackout section downloaded first that's 18GB. It now downloads the balance of the 51.5GB which contains the Zombies and Multiplayer elements

Yeah gamestop confirmed this alright, pickup from 6pm tomorrow!
    People saying that it wont be playable until 12, but surely they have to incrementally open the servers to deal with load?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Yeah gamestop confirmed this alright, pickup from 6pm tomorrow!
    People saying that it wont be playable until 12, but surely they have to incrementally open the servers to deal with load?

Yes I'd say once you get hone and install the game and patch you will be online. I believe people who got the game early can now play Zombies in offline mode and MP private matches to check the maps that means all is needed is the servers to be switched on tomorrow afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Yes I'd say once you get hone and install the game and patch you will be online. I believe people who got the game early can now play Zombies in offline mode and MP private matches to check the maps that means all is needed is the servers to be switched on tomorrow afternoon.

I saw on twitter that they've disabled the easter eggs in zombies until official release day to prevent spoilers, pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,957 ✭✭✭✭GBX

anyone know if Supervalu are selling this for €50 like they do sometimes?

I just got a reply from them on Facebook that the wont be stocking it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

GBX wrote: »

It depends on what Supervalu it is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

anyone know if Supervalu are selling this for €50 like they do sometimes?

found this online but thats it

https://www.facebook.com/SupervaluSutton/photos/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-released-12th-october-over-18s-only-only-4999svsutton-c/2043417062536905/

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Anyone know the price of the black ops pass or if its available on the day to buy? That remastered five is really tempting.

Also I have ps4 copy preorederd but was thinking of switching to Xbox one, have ps4 pro and Xbox one x and friends on both networks so not sure, Xbox one x will probably run better but ps4 has 7 days exclusivity which isn't that big a deal to me, anyone else in same situation?

R777B wrote: »
    It depends on what Supervalu it is

Must be up to each shop owner so. Given the majority are franchise based.

scottigael wrote: »
    Anyone know the price of the black ops pass or if its available on the day to buy? That remastered five is really tempting.

Also I have ps4 copy preorederd but was thinking of switching to Xbox one, have ps4 pro and Xbox one x and friends on both networks so not sure, Xbox one x will probably run better but ps4 has 7 days exclusivity which isn't that big a deal to me, anyone else in same situation?

go where most of your friends are I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Servers online already apparently, whoever has a physical copy is good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭easytiger2009

According to the Argos website BO4 is in stock now.

Anyone tried buying it there today?

I know Smyths are selling it (or maybe just letting people who preordered it collect it?) from 6PM this evening....Argos make a mistake?

It will be interesting to see how the servers cope at midnight and if they are any better then last year were you went into lobby queues

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

What's the split screen set-up with this? Finding it next to impossible to find out what's actually supported.

So contrary to the reply I got from Supervalu, they now will sell Black Ops 4 tomorrow for €49.99 in selected stores list here :cool:

So contrary to the reply I got from Supervalu, they now will sell Black Ops 4 tomorrow for €49.99 in selected stores list here :cool:

Some stores are saying they'll sell them tonight at 6pm too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Supervalue selling games. What a time to be alive.

fixxxer wrote: »

Indeed :rolleyes: .. Not the first time they have done it and cheaper than other outlets.

fixxxer wrote: »

They have been doing it for years on the big release titles like FIFA and COD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Question lads - Can I download this today so it's good to go when I get home tomorrow evening?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Question lads - Can I download this today so it's good to go when I get home tomorrow evening?

Yup, was downloadable since yesterday.

So if you buy it tonight in a shop...can you still only download it tonight and play tomorrow?

So if you buy it tonight in a shop...can you still only download it tonight and play tomorrow?

If you buy it in a shop and install it download the patch then you can playit when that finishes as lobbies are live. Digital download have to wait until midnight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Some shops are selling it at 6pm this evening.
    Game is playable as soon as it installs the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tesco selling it now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

If you buy it in a shop and install it download the patch then you can playit when that finishes as lobbies are live. Digital download have to wait until midnight

I thinks its 5am launch time here. Its a worldwide launch so its not doing the midnight launch in each region.

I thinks its 5am launch time here. Its a worldwide launch so its not doing the midnight launch in each region.

Australia servers are live at the minute so It seems they might be good to go here at midnight after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Australia servers are live at the minute so It seems they might be good to go here at midnight after all?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

good old mary samsonite.

Advertisement