Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New indoor race initiatve

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Testosterscone

Just giving this a bump with it resuming next week.

Did the one before Christmas and have to say i was impressed it's a great addition to the calendar. I would imagine numbers will pick up again now with indoor season upon us

https://www.nationalsportscampus.ie/nialive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,516 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

In for the mile. Presume there are changing facilities available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Murph_D wrote: »
    In for the mile. Presume there are changing facilities available?

Yep. It’s an excellent setup. Drive or get a lift though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm heading along to this on Thursday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Testosterscone

adrian522 wrote: »

Numbers in the 800m and mile look healthy.

Expect the 3000m to fill up a bit the next two days (hopefully anyway as don't fancy a solo run haha)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Wottle

Very enjoyable. If running the mile and you're looking for a quick time, you might be better off going in the race that Catherina McKiernan isn't in.
    When Sonia ran in December there was too many in her race and I opted for the other, ended up last but with a PB.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Wottle wrote: »
    Very enjoyable. If running the mile and you're looking for a quick time, you might be better off going in the race that Catherina McKiernan isn't in.
    When Sonia ran in December there was too many in her race and I opted for the other, ended up last but with a PB.

What time were you aiming for? I've never run a mile race before so setting myself up for a soft PB that I can take down again in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Wottle

I ran 5:48 the week before running even splits, so just wanted to better that but I was in with the fast lads and even though I thought I wasn't going too fast...I was and it became a matter of holding on for dear life but ran 5:42. The previous week I would have been happy with sub 6 , so nice chunk to take off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,516 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

What time were you aiming for? I've never run a mile race before so setting myself up for a soft PB that I can take down again in the future!

You won't have me to contend with anyway - have a conflict so will defer to next week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement