Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2017 - Spoilers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there any traditional elimination SS matches?

Seems we will be getting a women's elimination, and a men's elimination match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Is there any traditional elimination SS matches?

1 womens one and one mens one I believe (maybe a tag one will be announced too). The Raw team for which was going to be announced until Kurt got interrupted in Raw's main event.

It does look like the Horsewoman match is off at this stage, maybe it'll get pushed till Mania if that actually goes ahead (which after the MYC stuff you'd have thought it would).

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Shane vs Kurt I wonder but I wouldn't trust Shane not hurting Kurt.

But I'd love to see Bryan vs Kurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Apart from the 5 vs 5 SS match (male version), this is not a very good card.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think the only champ vs champ match which could be good is the tag match.

Will be a 4 hour show as well since one of the big 4

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There are two heel vs heel matches

Someone's gotta drop their title somewhere...

Are they not all non title matches making them even less interesting?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea looking forward to the Usos vs Ambrose/Rollins .

Im guessing SD will probably have Aj/2 members of New Day/KO/Zayn

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Are they not all non title matches making them even less interesting?

Yep. All non title.

Was trying to think who would be likely to change sides and realised AJ is probably the only one with no storyline at the minute. If only Big Show was representing one of the brands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Apart from the 5 vs 5 SS match (male version), this is not a very good card.

Mini Shield v The Uso's will be very good, the rest? Not promising. Miz v Corbin and Lesnar v Jinder could be absolute **** shows.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It just feels weird that unless they change the champs between now and Survivor Series, we are getting a lot of heel vs heel champ matches.

You would think that yet it's safe to say the heels in those matches will be the Smackdown champs. The Raw champs are more popular

Baron Corbin and Jinder Mahal are not over or popular with anyone but Vince and Trips. They are just there to prove that the fans are stupid and will like what they are told.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ill take a stab at who may be the teams for the mens elimination match

Raw- Jason Jordon, Finn Balor, Roman Reigns (Captain), Braun Strowman and Kurt Angle

SD- Randy Orton (Confimred), Bobby Roode, Nakamura, Styles and Shane Mcmahon

possibly Jason Jordon may turn on his 'Dad' and start the whole rivilary between the 2 ???

I can see a similar situation happening just before SS in order to make Roman look strong in order to save Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Kamu

As long and Brock Squashes Jinder I'll be happy, Brock probably the only person in the company currently competing with enough sway to refuse to job/make Jinder look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

PTH2009 wrote: »
    ill take a stab at who may be the teams for the mens elimination match

Raw- Jason Jordon, Finn Balor, Roman Reigns (Captain), Braun Strowman and Kurt Angle

SD- Randy Orton (Confimred), Bobby Roode, Nakamura, Styles and Shane Mcmahon

possibly Jason Jordon may turn on his 'Dad' and start the whole rivilary between the 2 ???

I'd say Strowman will be facing Kane. Maybe a returning Samoa Joe could go on the Raw team

Not sure Exactly the matches but I'll have a stab at it.

Brock vs Jinder, Brock wins.

The Miz Vs Corbin, Corbin gets himself disqualified.

Seth and Dean vs The Usos, Probably the hardest match to call but I would say the Shield.

Bliss Vs Natty, Bliss wins.

Men's Elimination: Smackdown depending if Braun is in the match or not.

Women's Elimination: Smackdown if no Asuka.

Any other matches I am missing?

So that is Raw with 4 and Smackdown with 2.

Edit: On reflection, I don't see each championship match ending in Raw victories, but I think they should.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Cena, which brand is he now?

• Advertisement

No Cena, which brand is he now?

I think they classed him as a "free agent" or something, so he can sort of go back and forth as he pleases.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angron wrote: »
    I think they classed him as a "free agent" or something, so he can sort of go back and forth as he pleases.

10 mins Team Raw 10 mins Team SD :P

10 mins Team Raw 10 mins Team SD :P

The Big Show role :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

God help Corbin going up against Miz on the mic...

https://twitter.com/mikethemiz/status/924801853875015680

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

As of this afternoon, the plan for Survivor Series on 11/19 in Houston, Texas is that Angle will return to the ring to lead a Raw team of Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman against a Smackdown Live team comprised of Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.

From PWinsider

ERG89 wrote: »
    As of this afternoon, the plan for Survivor Series on 11/19 in Houston, Texas is that Angle will return to the ring to lead a Raw team of Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman against a Smackdown Live team comprised of Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.

From PWinsider

Strong team on both sides. Definitely looking forward to that match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Kamu wrote: »
    Strong team on both sides. Definitely looking forward to that match.

Same could end up being a really good show, hope that main events and not the Lesnar/Mahal crapshow

Same could end up being a really good show, hope that main events and not the Lesnar/Mahal crapshow

I would happily take a one minute Lesnar match, comes in, F5's Mahal, pins and leaves.

While I quite like Brock and have a soft spot for him, Mahal has only made top talent like Randy and Shinsuke look crap, I see no chemistry in the ring when Mahal is one of the wrestlers.

ERG89 wrote: »

From PWinsider
    At least we know Team Raw will win with Reigns on the team and will probably be soul survivor

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In 2017, it's highly likely we'll get AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode and Kurt Angle in a WWE ring at the same time. The foundation of one of TNA's best periods, in WWE, in the main event.

Advertisement