Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2017 - Spoilers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spoilers for Raw and Smackdown ahoy (though it does say Spoilers in the thread title....)

Card has changed pretty drastically over the last few days. But the changes have made this look like a flipping amazing show now.

Champion vs Champion
    Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles

Raw vs Smackdown Classic Survivor Series Match
    Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, and Jason Jordan vs. Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, and TBA

Champion vs Champion
    The Usos vs Cesaro/Sheamus

Champion vs Champion
    Alexia Bliss vs Natayla

Champion vs Champion
    Miz vs Baron Corbin

Raw vs Smackdown Classic Survivor Series Match
    Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, Asuka, Sasha Banks, and TBA vs. Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Carmella, and Tamina (with Lana)

CW Title Match
    Enzo Amore (c) vs. Kalisto

And while not officall, I'm presuming we can add

Interbrand Match
    The Shield vs The New Day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

You might see Natalya and Charlotte changing spots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

sky88 wrote: »

A few good pairings
    Cena vs Balor
    Nakamura vs Balor
    Roode vs Joe
    Nakamura vs Angle
    Shane vs Angle
    Cena vs Joe

And others too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The two nights in Manchester just made this card way more interesting. The 5 on 5 match went from being the top match to being one of three for my money but I reckon that is the match SD win while Raw take the other two and the womens match. Raw and Asuka / Lesnar / Reigns & Co remain dominant but Shane gets bragging rights while Kurt's storyline with Steph can move forward as can the angle that Jason Jordan shouldn't have been put in the match (Nepotism malarky). The Anomosity between Finn & Joe and Braun being uncontrollable will all be sticks Steph will use against his team selection after the fact.

• Advertisement

thats 2 ppvs in a row that theyve changed things near the ppv for the better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Calling it now that Owens & Zayn will cost Smackdown in some way.

No Rusev makes me sad too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

23334249_1354025438060176_4643311534077409845_o.jpg?oh=ec9faa67f6e45ddf20458db31dd568dd&oe=5AA1E841

Rusev social media is golden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Kamu

I hope they don't go Super Cena on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So the newest poster for Survivor Series has
    Charlotte
    on it instead of
    Natalya
    Charlotte to win the Smackdown Women's Championship
    on Tuesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

hope that happens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Kamu

I like Natalya and think , technically, she is a great performer who has been given some sh1te gimmicks.
    Don't mind Charlotte winning, I just don't like all these title changes happening on the live shows and not PPVs.

imagine an NXT team led by Triple H interferring at Survivor Series in the 5 on 5 match and beating the hell out of both teams

who would your NXT team be ???

Drew, Adam Cole, Alister Black and AOP

As per Raw, the final line up for the 5 vs 5 is...

Kurt Angle, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Brawn Strowman and HHH

vs

Shane McMahon, Shinsuke Nakamura, Booby Roode, Randy Orton and John Cena

What a match thats going to be...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Lord TSC wrote: »

vs

Combine that with AJ vs Brock, New Day vs The Shield and War Games... and WWE have gotten a month on the network out of me!

Lord TSC wrote: »

vs

Triple H vs Roode could be like 2 doppelgangers fighting

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I hope that when Raw win that if we have a sole survivor please done let it be HHH. If they are building towards Finn and Brock then Finn should be the one but id be happy with any of Brawn/Joe/Balor

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

With the weekend thats coming, I'm very tempted to sign up to the Network; 6 months brings us beyond WM, so should be worthwhile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

HHH being added is interesting. I think Owens and Zayn will come in and attack Shane with HHHs blessing only for them to turn and lay out HHH too. Nice little build to Owens vs HHH or Owens/Zayn vs HHH/Shane at WM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Any chance Orton gets tossed off team Blue before Sunday. Only one I have no interest in out of 10. Each of the other 9 have at least something going for them.. kind of.

Orton is just...there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Necrominus wrote: »
    Any chance Orton gets tossed off team Blue before Sunday. Only one I have no interest in out of 10. Each of the other 9 have at least something going for them.. kind of.

Orton is just...there.

I was watching the opening credits for Smackdown yesterday, and he's the first wrestler you see at the start and the last one you see at the end. I don't think they'll let us forget he's supposed to be one of the very top names, even if we're bored of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necrominus wrote: »

Orton is just...there.

If only Daniel Bryan could take his spot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Jinder Mahal and Jason Jordan have been two newer faces to receive healthy pushes over the summer, but they get jettisoned from the card, at the last minute, for Triple H and John Cena. Now, I have zero interest in either Mahal or Jordan, but these moves seem unusually panicky for WWE, have they been spooked by poor network subs or something?

With Jordan, I'd imagine it will be part of his character. He was heavily involved in that angle last night, and it should drive him over the next few weeks/months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

LeeJM wrote: »
    HHH being added is interesting. I think Owens and Zayn will come in and attack Shane with HHHs blessing only for them to turn and lay out HHH too. Nice little build to Owens vs HHH or Owens/Zayn vs HHH/Shane at WM

Angle v HHH is the obvious way there going surely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Angle v HHH is the obvious way there going surely.

Yeah, I'd imagine JJ turns on 'daddy' and sides with Hunter (not calling him Paul, I can't do it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When talking about the story or character best to use HHH or variation. But when behind the scenes stuff, can go with Paul.

Wonder how long this was planned with his recent return to the ring at house shows. Was it planned or did he just get the taste for it?

Does it say more about Raw or Smackdown that Smackdown have had all their titles defended this week and last yet Raw just had the tag titles, if I remember correctly

Angle/shane vs jordan/hhh could be how they are going. Honestly have that tag at therumble then you could do the singles kurt vs jordan and shane vs hhh at mania

• Advertisement

Actually fairly hyped for the weekend now after seeing Raws kick ass retaliation

I wonder would they do something like Rule Shane out as injured and is replaced by Daniel Bryan ???. Imagine if Daniel Bryan costs team SD the match and that's the start of his in ring return (he kind of hinted at wanting an in ring return dis week on SD when he said he wanted a word with Shane after SS)

Lesner vs styles has a big match feel about it

Advertisement