Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2017 - Spoilers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

So they have these new guys they should be pushing for the future so lets have the 3 of them eliminated and leave the teams with oul lads

23659378_1364412377021482_2712434886882359356_n.jpg?oh=fc1d178dda4368c20e75d575a1a08494&oe=5A89A64B

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Was hoping Finn would be the last man standing.

Something has to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

who the hell produced this match....

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wtf

• Advertisement

Oh Lord

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

What Happened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

oh right....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fire Russo.

Well that was an utter **** match bar the opening few mins

• Advertisement

Braun the new bug guy I dig this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Krooshma

Very disappointing main event

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cool face offs at the beginning and a top notch Fr.Stone reference aside, that was a pretty poor match

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Ammmm... 4 hours for that..? Ffs..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

How can they do takeovers so right and then f up the main show the next night.

Nothing noteworthy happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

HHH saved Angles job is how this will be billed at least Strowman got put over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Krooshma

I don’t usually get annoyed about matches but than main event was brutal..

Shin eliminated first..
    Roode Finn Joe given nothing to do
    Cena added NOTHING to the match
    Sorry, but Kurt looks well past it
    Really have no interest in Shane as a character and as a performer
    And worst of all, Triple H closing out a PPV in 2017..

Christ.. worst match of the night

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Necrominus wrote: »
    God Randy Orton is the most boring man that ever lived.

Most overrated worker in the business, constantly get told about how great of a worker he is etc, but when its all said and done he has **** all memorable matches compared to his contemporary Cena who despite all his flaws knows how to deliver on PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Most overrated worker in the business, constantly get told about how great of a worker he is etc, but when its all said and done he has **** all memorable matches compared to his contemporary Cena who despite all his flaws knows how to deliver on PPV.

Only one I can think of is his legend killer run which was brilliant other than that just some ok storylines

Rjd2 wrote: »

He has a lot of OMG moments cause of the RKO and there awesome but outside of that meh

I'm half drunk and tired but what we learned from this is Strowman vs triple h is very possibe, angle vs triple h and a whole WHY ??? Storyline is starting with Jason Jordon p
    being involved

Enjoyed it overall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

You remove one piece of the machine and the whole thing breaks down. That’s what tonight felt like.

James Ellsworth was holding everything together. This is all on Vince, the heartless bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Problem with Randy is that he is stale.
    Back in the territories days a wrestler would go off for a year or two and work somewhere else. Get over and make money there. Then they can come back and be fresh.
    Problem is there are no wcw style promotions these days where guys can command the same money. So as long as he sells a lot of merch for WWE, which he has to be, I guess why should he leave or why should WWE get rid of him. But he will come off as stale for a lot of long term fans.

Personally I think Orton has been stale for years now...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm loving the Twitter meme from the moment when Roode and HHH faced off, almost like a mirror image. Some very funny comparisons going around. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Enjoyed the three matches I watched for, Shield v New Day, Usos v The Bar and AJ v Brock.

Usos and AJ looked great with how their matches were put together.

Can't the main event was a let down as it went how I expected, build suggested it would.

Yeah Orton is boring, so is Miz, he is awful once the bell rings. Ted Di Biase jr may as well be in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

It's 2017.

Fúck off HHH.
    Fúck off Vince.
    Fúck off WWE.

They hate the fans. Absolutely hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I only really follow on here and PW Torch these days but wtf was that finish! Sounds completely and utterly illogical!

Braun HHH in 2017 doesn't interest me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Skipped the show as I've stuff to do today, glad to see HHH getting himself over above everyone else in 2017. He really needs it.

Was AJ/Brock worth watching at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Skipped it also as Ive an early start. Seems like I didnt miss much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://twitter.com/KiingDeno/status/932458845980393472

Well I got what I wanted :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That's just God's reaction.

Advertisement