Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this right??

• 14-10-2017 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Purchased a 50ml bottle of eliquid today. It came with a nic shot.

When i got home i looked at the nic shot and its sv leaf tobacco pure on the box. Its clear and states 18mg on the bottle.

However this is the same stuff in 50ml and label looks identical.
    https://ecigarette.ie/shop/safevape-leaf-50ml-pure/

It states its a mild tobacco flavour.

Am i missing something?
    Dont want to add this to my bottle if it is indeed tobacco flavoured?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

What flavour is the 50 ml ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

jonski wrote: »
    What flavour is the 50 ml ?

The one i bought is vanilla and fudge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

The one i bought is vanilla and fudge.

I would be slow to add that then , it should be plain nic , phone them up and say it to them, was probably a mistake and they didn't read the label properly .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

jonski wrote: »
    I would be slow to add that then , it should be plain nic , phone them up and say it to them, was probably a mistake and they didn't read the label properly .

Yeah thats what im thinking. It wasnt a local shop so ill probably just use it as is.

Its not a big deal really just dont want to wreck the whole thing cause it smells amazing lol. Want to drop to 0mg anyway so will be a good way to try i suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Yeah thats what im thinking. It wasnt a local shop so ill probably just use it as is.

Its not a big deal really just dont want to wreck the whole thing cause it smells amazing lol. Want to drop to 0mg anyway so will be a good way to try i suppose.

Any nicshot's I'v used have zero flavor in them so it deffo sounds like you were given a normal bottle of juice instead of one. Vintage Vape Rooms off of Dame Street sell them if your stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement