Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for room for 2-3 weeks only in Dublin

Options
  • 14-10-2017 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Im a female in my 20's and looking for a room in Dublin for 2-3 weeks only after the 20th October till about the end of the 1st or 2nd week of Nov. This is short term only as I need to be in Dublin for this time for work purposes.

Ideally- a room that is nearish the city centre.

I would be hoping to move as soon as possible after the 20th of Oct (next Thurs).

Regards,

Michelle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Hotel or Airbnb would most likely be your only options.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Im a female in my 20's and looking for a room in Dublin for 2-3 weeks only after the 20th October till about the end of the 1st or 2nd week of Nov. This is short term only as I need to be in Dublin for this time for work purposes.
    AirBnB will probably be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

A guest house or similar might be willing to do a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Post back with how you got on, it would be interesting. People do rent their rooms short term, so keen watching Daft. Only thing is your choice is restricted.

Given it is next week you are there, it has to be Airbnb or a hotel. I don't know if any hotel will 'do a deal' because at the moment there is no issue with selling room nights. The price in fact is only going up.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Averagevegan

What's the going rate for something like this?

Would 200euro p.w. be reasonable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I'm looking for similar in Cork at the moment, hostel seems most likely option. Short-term rents in Daft are just too expensive. Air B&B is another possibility, but hostels are cheaper, and I'm not fussy about my living space so long as I've a roof over my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭wordofwarning

Try the various B&Bs around Drumcondra, that are students Sunday to Thursday and tourists Friday & Saturday night

Bord Failte likely has a list that you could start cold calling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

Do you need cooking facilities? I know of a room and bathroom in Rathmines for €150 a week. No kitchen. It is let short term.

Advertisement