Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

September 2017 babies club

• 14-10-2017 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

How is everyone getting on? My little girl is 4 wks old. She's a great little thing. The sleep deprivation struggle I'd ongoing. Definitely struggling with the juggle between her and her 3 yr old brother! Breastfeeding going OK. It really is so all consuming! But she's thriving a5 a pound week this last 2wks. She's having wind issues so that's a struggle but trying infacol finite so hope that helps. Hope everyone and babies are well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Anne2014

I could have written your post! My little girl is also 4 weeks and my son is almost 3 and I'm finding it hard to manage the two of them! Breastfeeding is going well, a lot better than the last time! The tiredness is a killer, I just feel like I'm snappy all the time with my little boy and then I feel so guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Becks610

Hi everyone . My LO is 2 weeks old- breastfeeding is going fine but I am having awful trouble with wind. 73Trix- how is the infacol working for you? I started giving it yesterday and had my worst night- I know it takes time-would be relieved to hear it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Minnie2017

Ooh shiny new thread 🙂 How are well settling in? My Lil man is 5 weeks today and it's flying by.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Becks610

Yeah not too bad. My PHN thinks my LO has silent reflux- it makes sense so just trying to do a few bits to make her more comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

I had noticed that there was no birth thread on here like other threads. So thought it made sense rather than pregnancy thread.

Becks, Am using the infacol st night when its more of an issue and it does help.

I don't know anything about silent reflux. LO has 6 WK check up next week so will discuss further with GP then.

Edit: just see that our Sept birth thread has moved across so I'm expecting this to be closed!! Oops!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Oisin is 6 weeks now :)

He's a great little fella. No feeding problems (touch wood) he loves his food.

Sleep wise, he's sleeping from about 11pm to 2am and then from about 3am to 6am and then from about 7am to 9am.

I say that now and he'll probably be awake half the night cause I've put the mockers on myself.

All in all he's settling in well and he's brightened up our lives no end :D can't imagine the place without him now. Madly in love with him and his big brother is just besotted with him. We're very lucky.

Hope everyone else is getting on well with their bundles of joy :D

Advertisement