Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Kimmage on Claire Byrne Live Monday 16th

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Sonny678

Tombo2001 wrote:
    I posted a heap of links the other day showing criticism of Dublin.

Yes but not one after the final. The earliest criticism you posted was Feb 2017. Can you show any criticism the week after the final until Kimmage spoke out. One or two articles in the odd publication or website once or twice a year is not criticisim. Compared to tsunami of criticism other counties had to deal with. Criticism after or even before the final. Show me the criticism. What about Sunday Games lack of criticism?

Tombo2001 wrote:

President of GAA criticising a county after winning a final. Or calls into liveline now that's criticism. The Sunday devoting their whole show to criticising teams play and contervesey incidents. And the Sunday Game, the GAA main media outlet and it did not even mention the carry on at the end of the game by Dublin. That is nothing short of extraordinary . When Sean Cavanagh pulled down a player in a q final he was labelled not a man at all with Brolly going on an extraordinary diatribe v Cavanangh. When Dublin players on mass drag their opponents to the ground in the dying seconds of a game to win an All Ireland and there is not even a mention not one word on the Sunday Game or from national TV papers media ( exception Molloy on Off the ball) until Kimmage. Well if that is not so double standards, I give up.
    Dublin do not get criticised like other counties. If you want to believe that. You can believe the world is still flat also. Both are 110 % incorrect.

Tombo2001 wrote:

I'm still waiting on evidence of criticism of Dublin after the final or even on the the run up to the final or semi final. Any criticism since July even. Until Kimmage spoke up. I'm sure ur googling away. But not even Google can invent criticism of the Dubs. Thanks to Paul Kimmage must people wouldnt have known what had happenned. Becuase it was not reported or criticised. The Sunday Game, no mention whatsoever.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

<Mod Voice> This has gone way off topic. Head to the GAA forum if you want to discuss whether or not their was criticism of Dublin (of which there was plenty over the summer, there was also plenty ignored against both teams in the final.

Any more and the you can take a break from posting in the forum

Weepsie wrote:
    Any more and the you can take a break from posting in the forum

OK fair enough. Sorry for taking over the message. I didn't mean to. Apologies to everyone. But I would be grateful if the chap above was allowed to answer my query. I wouldn't respond anymore to this Paul Kimmage message thread. But I would be grateful to hear a response to my question. Again apologies all around to the great cycling folk on the thread. And don't worry I won't write anymore comments on this Paul Kimmage thread again. Apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Sonny678 wrote: »
    OK fair enough. Sorry for taking over the message. I didn't mean to. Apologies to everyone. But I would be grateful if the chap above was allowed to answer my query. I wouldn't respond anymore to this Paul Kimmage message thread. But I would be grateful to hear a response to my question. Again apologies all around to the great cycling folk on the thread. And don't worry I won't write anymore comments on this Paul Kimmage thread again. Apologies.

Please contribute by all means, and it wasn't just directed at you, but it's been dragged into a Dublin were diabolical etc. There's another forum for that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,598 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Weepsie wrote: »
    Rough Ride was great though, and numerous biographies since were pale imitations, the worst of which was David Millars.
    christmas is coming early for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

I cycled past Paul last week. We waved to each other. No fighting. I fail to see the problem!

Advertisement