Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Find all posts by M.T. Cranium" is not working for me.

Options
  • 15-10-2017 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Why can't I see the posts of M.T. Cranium, only the threads he has started?
    "Find all posts by M.T. Cranium" is not working for me. It shows only threads, he has started.
    I'm interested to read his valuable and important contributions to the Ophelia development but I'm not able to find his contributions in the mass of posts.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If you click on the the side of the thread under replies it'll open up a window of every person that has commented in the thread ranked from person with most replies to least. if you see Mt's name scroll over and click on the number and it will return you to the site with a window of all his posts in the thread.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is the default search link generated from his user window thingumy:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=101703&sort=newest

what does that show for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭waterways

The link is working Spear, thanks.
    I have (had) no clickable 'Advanced search option' on 'Home' nor on the 'Search' page and could not do it myself. Your link made it possible by a backdoor.
    Conspectus, I see you use Chrome. I do not get any of what you describe and not the list showing 'replies'. Thanks anyway!
    I'm using Firefox 56.0

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement