If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 49SJ800V vs SONY BRAVIA KD49XE8004

Options
  • 15-10-2017 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering which of these 49" TVs you would recommend primarily for 4k Gaming and light streaming use?

Is the LG worth the extra £100 or perhaps is there a better an option you would recommend beyond these 2 that has HDR10?

Would appreciate any feedback as im settled il be ordering from RS but need some help!

Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viper5 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering which of these 49" TVs you would recommend primarily for 4k Gaming and light streaming use?

Is the LG worth the extra £100 or perhaps is there a better an option you would recommend beyond these 2 that has HDR10?

Would appreciate any feedback as im settled il be ordering from RS but need some help!

Thanks
    Brian
    Hi Brian.

For me the LG would have the better picture quality but the Sony better smart features with being Android.

The LG will decode both HDR10 and Dolby vision. Whereas the Sony only HDR.

You could perhaps also look at the Panasonic 50EX700 priced at £699.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202566-viera-tx50ex700b.aspx

I would still favour the LG on this one.

Purchased a LG a few months ago myself, although this was one of their OLED's I purchased.

I hope this helps a little.

Let me know your thoughts.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Thanks Kenny for the reply.

I would be very interested in the LG 49SJ800V. What would be the best price you could offer shipped to Cork if i was to ring up and pay tomorrow?

Look forward to your reply 

Thanks
    Brian 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I would be very interested in the LG 49SJ800V. What would be the best price you could offer shipped to Cork if i was to ring up and pay tomorrow?

Thanks
    Brian 
    Hi Viper5.

Unfortunately the best price on the 49SJ800 would be the £749.00. 

I could offer free shipping and and add a £10 off VIP voucher dropping the total to £739.00.  

You also get our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Thanks
    Brian 
    Hi Viper5.

Unfortunately the best price on the 49SJ800 would be the £749.00. 

I could offer free shipping and and add a £10 off VIP voucher dropping the total to £739.00.  

You also get our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    Hey thats better than nothing. How do i take you up on this offer, will i ring customer helpline to place an order? 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Brian,

just PM or mail us your contact number to us at sales@richersounds.ie and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.