Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an electrician in Drogheda

Options
  • 15-10-2017 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Anyone used one recently that has done a good job and is trust worthy?

Not a huge job for them but a few household bits like wiring outside lights, running power to an outside shed and a timer on a boiler.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

https://www.facebook.com/groups/467847703281401/

If you're on facebook this group is great for finding trustworthy tradespeople, I haven't used an electrician from there but have the tv repair guy, roofer and locksmith, my family have used a plumber, tiler and painter, never any problems.

Tim Walsh is another good electrician in Drogheda, Wesco recommended him to me, he put new lights into my kitchen, sorry I've lost his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Shane Skelly did our house for us - very reliable, work was very good. He can be hard to get hold off but I take that as a good sign. Can PM his number if needed

Sent you a PM, although i did just realise it's 10 days since you posted this.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Didn't see a PM but I've sent you his number anyway! Best of luck!

Oh, sorry, I meant I sent Cast Iron a PM with a recommendation for an electrician.

• Advertisement
Advertisement