Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your one stop Strava segments for Southern Ireland

Options
  • 15-10-2017 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Connor Pass (from Dingle)
    Let Ophelia guide you to a PB long Spa Road.

St Patrick's Hill
    Throw on the 55 for this little 17% 200m sprint. No cortisone required.

Shay Elliot from Glenmalure
    Will be popular mid afternoon as Wicklow welcome herself. Try and get there before the teachers arrive.

Best of luck and remember to stay as aero as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    .... and remember to stay as aero as possible.
    If hoping to benefit from a hurricane on your tail, wouldn't it be better to be as un-aero as possible (i.e. like a sail catching the wind)?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i was thinking the same thing.
    i doubt the authorities would appreciate that ad hoc headwind cycling competition the dutch arranged a while back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

<Mod> Locking this thread to protect people from themselves. I fully expect it's tongue in cheek, but Ophelia is being discussed extensively in another 2 threads anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement